Friday, February 22, 2013

The 2013 Schedule

So last year I was able to play in 16 tournaments, 15 in Advanced and 1 in Open. I am not sure what the breakdown will be this year but I figured it would be interesting to at least post the schedule of tournaments I hope to play in this year. I think I mentioned it in a previous blog that my intention is to move up to Open at whatever teir level and below I am able to win an Advanced tournament in. Wait, that doesn't really make sense. If I win a C-tier tournament in advanced, the rest of the year I will play C-tier tournaments in Open. If I win a B-tier in advanced, I will play B and C-tier tournaments in open the rest of the year. Okay, alright, enough stalling, here is the schedule.

March 16, 17 - St. Patty's Day Meltdown - Fort Collins, CO
March 23, 24 - 303 Am Challenge - Denver, CO
April 6 - Spring Fling Ams - Arvada, CO
April 7 - Spring Fling Pro - Arvada, CO
April 11 - One Round Challenge @ Peter Pan - Emporia, KS
April 12, 13, 14 - Glass Blown Open - Emporia, KS
April 20, 21 - 303 Open - Denver, CO
May 4, 5 - Greatful Disc - Fort Collins, CO & Red Feather Lakes, CO
May 18, 19 - Colorado Open - Glenwood Springs, CO
June 1, 2 - Sakuna Matata - Black Forest, CO
June 7, 8, 9 - Foothill Flyers Tournament - Conifer, CO
June 22, 23 - High Plains Chalenge - Fort Morgan, CO
July 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 - Am Worlds - Emporia, KS
July 20, 21 - Red Feather Open - Red Feather Lakes, CO
August 3, 4 - Snow Mountain Challenge - Winter Park, CO
August 23, 24, 25 - Monster Energy Challenge @ Solitude - Salt Lake City, UT
August 31 - Mile High Classic - Denver, CO
September 28, 29 - Johnny Roberts Memorial - Denver, CO & Conifer, CO
October 4, 5, 6 - Colorado State Disc Golf Championships - Fort Collins, CO
October 19, 20 - Grand Valley Open - Pallisade, CO

This is all subject to change of course, but this is the plan for now. I will admit that I am very sad that it is not in the plans to make a trip out to McCook, NE for an event there. Unfortunately scheduling conflicts are making this not a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment