Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Tournament Catch Up Post

Wow, time sure flies when you are having fun. I realize that I have missed blogging about several events over the past couple of months, so here comes the run down in a very concise format.

WYOpen - Expected to play well but did not. Had fun. Lost a disc that I did not want to loose because of the stinking wind.

Denver Classic - Played well. Not happy with the first round. Still I cashed and I took the stinking money for the first time in my life. That's right, I am officially a professional disc golfer!

Peak One Might High Classic - Stunk it up on a course that I played really well last year. Started out really hot in the first round and everything fizzled from there.

Colorado State Championships - What a fun time. Sunlight Mountain Resort DGC was much better than I expected. Got an ace in the second round with a thumber. Did not play as well as I had hoped.

Frontier Open - Road trip with Bjerkaas' and Colten. Had a lot of fun. Wish I would have played the courses in advance. Played well considering I didn't know what I was doing half the time.

PODS Finals @ CHU - Rocked it. Played ont he lead card in the second round after playing one of my best rounds ever at CHU. Lost it in the second round but battled back to a descent score. Cashed!

Lunacy - Interesting tournament. Played best on the course I had never played. Could not get things going at the other course. Failed epically on one tough hole in the thrid round. Blah.

I think that just about covers everything. One more tournament for this year I believe. I am looking forward to a trip down to New Mexico to play Pendaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment