Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tournament Round Ratings Milestones

While I will not find out official numbers until the ratings update currently scheduled for October 1st. I am quite excited at the potential of three rounds of mine to break milestones.

My first round at the WYOpen is currently listed at 1008, which would make it my first 1000+ rated round.

My first round at the Peak One Open is currently rated 1017, which would make it my first 1010+ rated round.

MY second round at the Peak One Open is currently rated 1031. I guess I just decided to skip the 1020's and move right on to the 1030's.

I have not been playing nearly as well in practice rounds since Peak One but I am ready to start making the tough decisions and making some lifestyle changes that will allow me to get more serious about the reality of being a professional disc golfer. Hopefully that will mean many more milestones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment