Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Warriors 8 Update

So, after this last weekend of Winter Warriors at Expo Park in Aurora, I have officially met my biggest goal at Winter Warriors this season. My top 6 scores this year will all be double digit scores. I now have two rounds at -21, one at -16, one at -12 and two at -10. That puts me at -90 overall and sitting quite well in the overall standings.

With that being said, I have some new goals for the remainder of the Winter Warriors season.

1. To be at every event for the remainder of the year.

2. To finish with an overall score over -100.

3. To really use the events to help improve my accuracy and putting.

4. To relearn how to be a kid and have more fun while I am playing.

I know these goals will start to overlap in my goals for this next season, at least the last two, but I figure these are things that I need to start on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment