Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 2 Let Down And Shuffle Disappointment

Well, despite the fact that things never really seemed to be off that much, things really took a turn for the worse today. There is good news and bad news to that. I shot two solid rounds, one more so than the other. Neither round was that great and both were a big disappointment in my eyes. Much of this post may not make too much sense as I feel extremely tired and could honestly care less about today other than to know where I am supposed to be tomorrow.

Round 2 at CP Adams was par after par after par. Not a whole lot to speak of. One true bogey and that was it. Only five birdies and a lot of blah.

Round 3 at Kaposia kicked my butt. Honestly it was really only the last four holes or so that even felt like I was playing my normal disc golf game.

Overall score sits at -6 with the cut between A and B pools falling in the middle of the crowd at -8.

I am currently tied for 87th place and would be in the secondary Semi final if my position does not change. But I will start on hole 7 or 8 most likely for the next round so there is a lot of room to improve in the next two days.

I am sure there are people enjoying themselves tonight at the Beet and Brats thing going on. I am too tired and need to take a shower and go to bed. I wish they had scores and new pools posted sooner so I could have gone to bed earlier.

Wow, reading over this makes me sound frustrated and tired. Lets hope that curing the tired aspect of that changes things around on the other side of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment